Thursday, June 25, 2015

Booking Through Thursday #3


Booking Through Thursday is a weekly bookish meme about (mostly) books and reading.

This week's BTT is: The Other Side

What do non-reader friends think about your reading habits? Do they understand? Are they sympathetic? Or are they always trying to get you to "get your nose out of that book?"


I think all I have are non-reader friends.  Most aren't interested in reading and some will occasionally read, but not like I do.  Fortunately, they all know my near insatiable love of reading and are understanding.  They know that's something I truly enjoy and they don't try to get me to stop.  They do love to tease me, though, and I'm cool with that because I know they're not being mean about it.


I'd love to hear your thoughts on this subject, so leave me a comment or link below and have a wonderful Thursday!



2 comments:

  1. I've got friends who may not read as much as I do, but some of them do read. It's fun to talk to readers of all vorciousness levels and find out what everyone is reading and what they recommend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does it get frustrating when you can't share a book with your friends? That's the saddest part for me with my friends who aren't readers.

    ReplyDelete