Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Teaser Tuesday: Pretty Little Liars


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of A Daily Rhythm.
Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
•Grab your current read
•Open to a random page
•Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
•Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


This week's teaser comes from Pretty Little Liars (Pretty Little Liars #1) by Sara Shepard:

But something felt the same, as if Alison's presence was still floating here.  Emily felt woozy and leaned against the wall for support. (p. 24)

Last week, I started binge watching season 1 of Pretty Little Liars and liked it well enough to give the books a try.  So far I'm enjoying the read and am looking forward to seeing how the first book in this series plays out.

Have a teaser for me?
Leave me a link below and enjoy your Tuesday!

3 comments:

  1. I've heard about the series but never looked at it.

    My teaser this week is from Jodi Picoult's new book:

    http://pdworkman.com/excerpt-from-jodi-picoults-leaving-time/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting teaser. But I have never read the book or watched the movie.

    mine: https://storytreasury.wordpress.com/2015/06/22/teaser-tuesday-ancillary-sword/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the show (and I am too old for it -28, but its so good!) I have never read the books, let me know if they're any good!

    My teaser: http://wp.me/p4IAgx-3x

    ReplyDelete