Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Teaser Tuesday: Awakening Iris


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of A Daily Rhythm.
Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
•Grab your current read
•Open to a random page
•Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
•Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


This week's teaser is from Awakening Iris (The Dreacatchers Saga #1) by Jessie McClain:


This novel will wring the emotions right out of you and is so beautifully written.  The main character, Iris, is messy and beautiful and loveable and her journey throughout this book was a roller coaster ride, but one I was definitely glad I got on!

What's your teaser this week?
Leave me a link below and have a great Tuesday!

11 comments:

  1. This is a new to me author, but I love the teaser and the cover is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love the teaser. I'll have to check this out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This author is new to me also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a very complex main character- and those are the best kind! Looks fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a very complex main character- and those are the best kind! Looks fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice post! I love this teaser, sounds like a book that I might enjoy. Thanks for visiting my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't heard about this one but it's a great teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is new to me too, sounds good, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't heard of this author too but your teaser is interesting. :) Thanks for sharing.

    Rin | Hiding Under The Sheets

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do love the writing in this snippet, it's almost lyrical! Great post :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great teaser, Wendy! I hope you enjoyed the whole story of Awakening Iris.

    Have a great weekend and happy reading.

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete