Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Teaser Tuesday: Prophecy Revealed

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of A Daily Rhythm.
Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
•Grab your current read
•Open to a random page
•Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
•Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


This week's teaser comes from one of my own novels, Prophecy Revealed (The Soul of Arial #1):


Have a teaser you'd like to share?
Leave me a link below and Happy Reading!

4 comments:

  1. Chilling. I wonder where the demon is taking her.
    My Tuesday post features Nobody’s Cuter Than You.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping by. Poor Arial's adventure has barely begun in Underworld...

      Delete
  2. Demons? Symbols? Talons and chains? I don't know whether to be excited or scared! I'm definitely intrigued though. I would potentially have to read a bit more to know whether this is one for me! Thanks for sharing :) I hope you have a great week and that I see you at ABEA!
    My Tuesday post
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, fantasy novels are not necessarily for everybody, but hopefully you'll find it intriguing enough to want to read! You can find the prologue on my publisher's website if you want to see how the novel begins: www.cressenbooks.com. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete