Saturday, May 16, 2015

Book Meme Participation Coming Soon!

As some of you may have known, I was a fairly active participant in the book review blogging world up until about a year or so ago.  Things started getting really crazy with my writing schedule and I had to put my focus on writing instead of reading and reviewing books.  I've really missed that world and have decided to dip my toes back into it just a little bit by participating in some memes I took part in back then.

So, starting Tuesday, I'll be participating in Teaser Tuesday hosted by A Daily Rhythm.  And Friday I should have a post up for Book Beginnings on Friday hosted by Rose City Reader.  We'll see how well I'm able to keep up with these two and maybe I'll add more in the future.  After all, I am still reading, just not reviewing like I once had been.

Hopefully you all will enjoy the upcoming meme posts and I encourage any who wish to join in the fun by leaving comments or links to your own Teasers and Book Beginnings each week!  Until then, happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment