Monday, July 29, 2013

Where Did My Mojo Go???

It's Monday morning and I am trying hard to find my mojo.  For some reason, though, it is hiding very well at the moment!  So, I'm going to ramble for a bit here and then see if I can find it again.

Starward (Galactic Dynasty #1) is now available on Nook, Kindle, and in paperback....YAY!!!  I love this novel and hope that you will give it a chance!  And if you do, please be sure to leave a review on Amazon or Barnes & Noble or even on Goodreads...us aspiring authors really appreciate it!

I believe in one of the posts a long time ago in a galaxy far far away I mentioned that my next project would be The Soul of Arial.  Well, I've really be struggling with that project, flip-flopping back and forth trying to decide how I want to lay it out and write it.  So, I finally took a deep breath and admitted to myself that now was just not the time to be working on it.  That means that The Soul of Arial project has been tabled for the time being and I will let everyone know when I've decided to pick it back up again.  Until then, you will not be hearing anything else about it but I did want to let everyone know what was going on with it.

With that said, my next project is to begin writing the second book of the Galactic Dynasty series, Starward's sequel.  I have begun writing, but vacations and business stuff has prevented me from getting very far with it.  I am hoping, however, to remedy that this week by spending some time each day writing on it.  I pretty much have worked out the entire plotline with my co-author and Muse, E. M. Lohr, so it's just a matter of sitting down and letting the words flow out of my fingertips.

Oh, and the other project I've got lined up is developing my very own website!!!!  My intention is to shift this blog and all things pertaining to my work as an author to this new website, but that may take some time.  So, for now, I'll still be posting here and will hopefully have a new site to direct everyone to in the near future!

Exciting times all around but then I don't think I've had a dull moment since I began this new journey as a full-time author 3 years ago!  I'm having so much fun creating new worlds and sharing them with all of you fabulous readers and I look forward to doing that for many years to come!

So, I guess that means I should actually hop off of here and get on with creating more of one of those worlds now!  Have a wonderful week and I'll be back again soon with more posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment