Monday, July 22, 2013

I'm Officially Back From Vacay!

Madison Wisconsin Skyline


And what a vacation it was!  I really enjoyed Madison, WI and would recommend the Olbrich Botanical Gardens, the Henry Vilas Zoo, and the National Mustard Museum to anyone who visits Madison.  All of these places are free to get into and had some pretty awesome things to check out.

Here's just a couple of pics from the Olbrich Botanical Gardens...this place is amazingly beautiful!



 

And here's some pics from the Henry Vilas Zoo!

 

 

And some pics from the National Mustard Museum! :)

 

 


I took a lot more pictures than this, but these were some of the ones that I really liked or just made me giggle!

After spending a week in Madison, we headed to Iowa and visited with one of our authors, Jessica L. Padilla.  It was an awesome visit and we're really looking forward to releasing Jessica's debut paranormal, Blood Origins, soon!


And then from Iowa, we traveled through miles and miles of cornfields (no joke) to Indiana, where we met up with our other author, Jessie McClain, and her family.  Jessie is the author of Awakening Iris, which is now available!


Then it was back home once more where we spent another week doing yard work and house work, and we visited with some family who happened to sort of be passing through.  The Muse and I actually live about 20 minutes from the nearest town and our house is literally not on the way to anywhere....it's a destination! lol

So, that was my last 2 weeks and the reason for a lot of silence on the blog here.  But, I am now back and ready to set my fingers to typing and will be sharing more posts and updates in the coming days.  I hope everyone is having a good Monday (if there is such a thing) and staying cool!



No comments:

Post a Comment