Monday, January 28, 2013

Musing Mondays [6]

 
MUSING MONDAYS… is a weekly event where MizB of Should Be Reading will ask a book/reading-related question, and you answer with your own thoughts on the topic.
 

Musing Mondays asks you to muse about one of the following each week…

• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.

This week I'll be answering #3: Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.

I started reading Misery by Stephen King on the plane from Baltimore to Phoenix and was totally engrossed for the entire 5+ hours we were in the air.  I'm about half-way through the book and will probably finish the second half when I fly back to Baltimore.  I actually chose this book because I have it in paperback and I prefer to read paperback on airplanes.  Plus, I've seen the movie and have been wanting to read the book for quite a while now.  I believe the book is even better, but I still loved the movie!









The second book I'm reading is on my Android.  I started reading Utterly Charming (Fates #1) by Kristine Grayson just before I went on vacation as I was looking for something light-hearted and romantic to read.  It's been great so far but I'm only about 30% into it.  I'll probably finish it while I'm on vacation.















Do you have a Musing Monday post to share?  Leave me a link below and I'll be glad to stop by and take a look!  And if you don't have one to share, what book are you currently reading?  Are you enjoying it?

3 comments:

  1. Misery is fabulous. I couldn't put it down when I started reading it.

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2013/01/musing-mondays_28.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oddly, I have. Never read anything by Stephan King....I must change that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have read a couple of Stephen Kings most recently Under the Dome. Here's what I'm reading: http://daystarz.wordpress.com/2013/01/28/musing-mondays-jan-28/

    ReplyDelete