Monday, February 18, 2013

Yes, I'm still here....I think

Good morning, all!  Yes, I know it's been forever since my last post and I do apologize.  Things have been so crazy and then add vacation on top of that and it's a wonder I still remember my own name! lol

Anywho, I hope everyone has been doing well.  I had a blast in Arizona and felt as though I got my head screwed back on relatively straight.  Vacay was definitely in order for me.  Now I'm back (actually I've been back for a week but have been ridiculously swamped with things I've been trying to catch up on) and am ready to tackle my writing projects with gusto!

So, first up is The Butterfly Connection (The L & L Mysteries #4).  I know, I know, I've talked on and on about this book for quite a while now and no, it's still not done.  But, I am happy to report that there are only 3 chapters left to be verbally edited.  Then it's final formatting and I can FINALLY publish it!!!  I will be doing some major victory dancing when this book publishes!

Second, I have made some major progress on Starward (Galactic Dynasty #1), which is being co-written with my Muse (aka, the hubby).  We've had some major changes come about, realized we didn't have an entire book to write before the one we'd already drafted, and have taken several introductory chapters and added them into the almost complete draft we'd already done for Starward.  It's confusing, but in the end, this is going to be an amazing sci-fi/adventure series and Starward is going to be an awesome beginning to this series!!

Once Butterfly and Starward are off my plate (i.e. published), it's on to The Soul of Arial.  This book may be the first in a series but that's still up for debate.  I'm at the halfway mark on the first draft of this novel and look forward to diving into it some more once I free up my time from the first 2 projects I mentioned. 

So, with that, it looks as though I may have 3 books published by the end of this year...woot!  Go me!

As for the business, it's going very well.  Two of our authors have already published books in January, A Veil of Shattered Dreams by Rachel Stark and Naked Lady Dreams by E. M. Lohr.  Both of these books are amazing, so definitely check them out!  Aside from myself, we have two more authors who are finishing up their draft manuscripts and will be submitting those for technical and content editing within the next couple of weeks.  I'm so excited to see how they have fleshed out their novels...should be awesome reading!

Whew...so yeah, I've been a busy bee! lol  But I prefer to be busy, so it's all good.  I need to get back at it, so I'm going to leave you all with a few pics from Arizona.  I hope everyone has a great week and I will try my best to get back on here soon with more updates!

 





 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment