Monday, April 30, 2012

Exciting times!

Wow, so I am slowly recovering from a very crazy week!  I've already posted an update on the word count for Starward and will confess that no more progress has been made since I was busy handling other things since that last post.

First off, Saturday, April 28, was the Martinsburg Chocolate Festival and Book Faire.  I had a booth set up in one of the local businesses, Dayja Vu, and had a blast talking with all the people that were coming through to meet various authors and sample different chocolates!  And I sold a few books and gave away a bunch of postcards that featured the covers of my books and their synopsis to a lot of people.  It truly was a wonderful experience and I hope that Martinsburg will host something like this again next year!

I spent most of Sunday recovering from all the chaos.  Now it's Monday and back to work for me.  Already this morning I prepared 5 signed copies of Spanish Intrigue and some swag to go out to the lucky winners from the Goodreads Giveaway I was hosting.  I'm very excited for them and hope that they enjoy the book!  And as soon as I finish this post, I'll be working on updating Cressen Books LLC's website with some information for aspiring authors as well as post some synopses for a couple of books that are in the works at the moment.

On a personal note, I will be getting ready for my trip to Kentucky next week.  I'm going to see a really close friend of mine and her two boys.  I'm very excited about the trip and can't wait to see them and some other friends!  Of course, while I'm there, I will attempt to keep writing on Starward as I don't want to lose my focus on that story, but we'll see how it goes.

So, lots going on and so many things left to do before I hit the road this coming Sunday!  I hope everyone has a great week and I'll try to post again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment