Wednesday, April 25, 2012

63,000 and counting...

This is just a quick update.  Starward is now at 63,000 words!  And Rosa is getting ready to experience a new event that no human has ever experienced before.  Progress in her story is coming along nicely and I'm really enjoying being inside her head right now!

In other news, I am preparing for a book festival this weekend in Martinsburg, WV.  It's the Martinsburg Chocolate and Book Festival and I'm extremely excited about participating in this event.  I'll be there to sell and promote my books (Spanish Intrigue and The Art of Deceit will both be available for purchase in their paperback format).  For anyone who will be in the Martinsburg area this weekend, please stop by and say hello! 

Okey-dokey, back to the writing cave for me!  Hope everyone is having a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment