Monday, November 14, 2011

Back to Work

So, the last week was a blast!  My Muse and I went on a road trip to visit relatives in Opp, Alabama.  Just before we left, I'd really started feeling the effects of burn-out and this road trip was hitting at the perfect time.

Now I'm back and feeling refreshed and ready to hit the writing again.  Fortunately, I left Leyla & Lucien and Rosa & Daemos in relatively safe places, so I should be able to pick up where I left off and get the action going again.  And hopefully I won't find that my characters have gotten into too much trouble from being left alone for so long...hehe.

I also have a website that is crying for attention.  Some of the changes I made to it before I left didn't work out so well.  So, I'll be playing website doctor this week and fixing whatever is wrong with the site.  Gotta love playing with html and css code. :p

And, this Thursday I'll be attending a Self-Empowerment series that is available to Women's Network members in Martinsburg, WV.  The series sounds really good, so I look forward to checking it out and maybe making some new contacts with other business women in the area.  Time to brush the dust off of my CEO cap.  I've been wearing my author, cover designer, and web designer hats far more frequently these past several months.

So, that's it for now.  I'm going to go grab a fresh cup of java and get into the heads of my characters once more.  Who knows where we'll end up by the end of the day?  But it should be a fun journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment