Thursday, September 15, 2011

There's Always a Beginning....

Thanks to the encouragement of my Muse I have finally decided to take the plunge and create my own blog.  He always tells me that he gets blamed for everything, so why should this be any different?

Anyway, I realize there is a lot to learn where blogs are concerned and I have no delusions of becoming Blogger Extraordinaire overnight.  These things, like so many things in life, take time and patience and just a dash of effort.  But one thing I'm coming to learn quickly is that you can put as little or as much effort as you want into your blog and it's okay.  Why?  Because it's your blog.  (Okay, in this case, it's my blog.)

So, for all the posts that will follow, one thing is for certain: there will probably be much rambling involved.  And that rambling will probably center on novels I'm working on at the moment and the characters and their worlds I'm trying to create.  But I reserve the right to ramble about other topics that might be floating around in my brain at the moment.

Beware all ye that follow me...strange musings are inevitable!  You've been warned.  Now let the fun begin...

No comments:

Post a Comment