Saturday, October 29, 2011

Snow Before Halloween...Trick or Treat?

So, yesterday was a beautiful sunny day.  Check out some of these beautiful fall colors:


Okay, now here are pics of the same general area but taken today:



Now is that crazy or what?  I will say it's absolutely beautiful out right now...a real winter wonderland.  But it would have been nice to have made it past Halloween before seeing snowfall.  Oh well...according to the weather, all of this gorgeous snow will probably be gone by Halloween.  So, I'm going to accept this as a Treat from Mother Nature.  I just hope this isn't an indication of how the entire winter is going to be.

Here are a couple of more pics for your enjoyment:


 This is the firepit the Muse and I built about a month ago.  I mentioned it in a much earlier post.


And this is a holly-like bush that's planted in front of the house.

And now I will sign off and head outside to play for a while...

No comments:

Post a Comment