Monday, August 25, 2014

Let The Final Edits Begin!

Vagar is a complete and whole manuscript!!!  *throws confetti*

This manuscript has been a long work in progress but it is now in the final edit stage.  That means, my lovely readers, you will be able to get your hands on a copy of this novel soon!  I've not been given a release date yet, but as soon as I have one, I'll be sure to pass that along to you.

Now that Vagar is being edited, I'll be turning my attention once more to Two Worlds (The Soul of Arial #2).  I've got about 7 chapters written so far, but because I've been away from it for so long, I'll have to go back over what I've already written before I can move forward with the story.  I'm really looking forward to getting back into this particular world and seeing where my characters take me.  And I'm excited to share that there will be more than two perspectives this time... Arial and Rayner will still be the main POV's, but I've decided to add in some other insights from secondary characters as well (not telling who just yet).  So, in the coming weeks, I'll be talking more about this particular novel and the series as a whole.

As soon as I have a release date, a cover design, and a synopsis for Vagar, I'll be sure to share on here.  I'm so ecstatic that this novel is in its final stages before publication and look forward to sharing it with all of you.  Until then, happy reading and if you haven't checked out Starward, Vagar's predecessor, then check out the web page on my publisher's site to read the first chapter and find purchase links for the book.  You can also find the first book in the Soul of Arial series, Prophecy Revealed on their site.

No comments:

Post a Comment