Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Deep In Edits and Research

Over the next month or so, I may be posting even more sporadically than normal.  I'm more than halfway through the Starward edits now and am hoping to have a clear idea of a release date in the near future.  Ah, it's shaping up beautifully and I can't wait to share this with readers out there!

As for research, I'm slowly developing character backgrounds and plot ideas for the adult paranormal series I referred to in the last post.  It's still the beginning stages and actual writing may not begin on it for a couple more months.  That seems like a long way off to begin writing, but not really when there's still so many details to flesh out about the characters and the storyline.  Plus, I will be traveling to Sacremento, CA for two weeks at the end of July for a conference the hubby is attending and I intend to play more than work while I'm there.  (It's my 9-year anniversary and the hubby and I are making plans to enjoy every bit of our time away from home those two weeks.)

So, for now, there may be brief, occasional updates until I have some really awesome stuff to share!  I hope everyone is having a wonderful summer so far and I'll try to surface from under the piles of papers and edits again soon to give some more updates! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment