Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Releasing Soon...Finally!!

In case you didn't know, the last few months have been a complete roller coaster for my motivation.  At times I've been excited and ready to tackle edits of The Legend of Goat Head Lodge (the 3rd book in The L & L Mysteries), and at times I've really dragged my feet.  Needless to say, what should have taken a month tops has stretched into almost 5 months.  *hides face in shame*

But, at long last, I have finally finished the edits and will be formatting the book to upload to Kindle today...YAY!!!  *throws confetti and opens a bottle of bubbly*  (Actually, I don't have bubbly but I do have chocolate donuts...hehe)  There is still some work to be done to get The Legend of Goat Head Lodge up on Kindle and ready for purchase.  But hopefully by Wednesday or Thursday of this week, readers can purchase and download it to their Kindles.

So, once that piece is done, I'll be shifting my focus to Cressen Books' website.  I'm redesigning the entire site and hope to have the new (and improved) site up by the end of this week or early next week.  I'm already loving how it looks so far and hope that others will find the site much more appealing to visit!

I am also shifting my focus to Starward, the first book in the Galactic Dynasty series I'm co-authoring with my Muse.  I'm about half-way through the initial draft and will be working hard to have that book ready for publication by this summer or early fall. *crosses fingers*

And, I will begin edits of the 4th book in The L & L Mysteries, Dangerous Moves!  I'm very excited about this book and the mystery that Leyla and Lucien get involved in.  It's a much more serious mystery and really helps to evolve (in a good and mature way) their partnership and friendship.  The book is actually in the final stages of edits, but I refuse to put a release date on it yet since I tried to do that with Goat Head and failed miserably...sigh.  But, the closer I get to the final polish of Dangerous Moves, the more information I will have and will let everyone know when the release date will be. :)

I believe that's it for now.  I need to get going so I can upload Goat Head to Kindle and then get to work on the website.  I hope everyone is having a pleasant week so far and maybe I'll have more updates to share real soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment